HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

24.7.12

Alexander McQueen High Shine Visors for AW12


Robot nation? Welder chic? I don't know what you'd call accessorising your look with a new high shine Alexander McQueen visor but I do know it's SUPER HOT. The official line for this key AW12 accessory is 'Beautiful Future' which I can run with but fashion aside, on a practical level it's great for blocking all those nasty, ageing UV rays from a lot more of your face than sunglasses. I'm not sure it's one for the round-of-face like me (sad face) but whatever, I still love it. £270 from various retailers or buy online from www.alexandermcqueen.com