HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

27.6.12

Kipling's 'I AM' Bag Analysis Project featuring me!


It doesn't take an expert to work out that the contents of my handbag mean I carry too much stuff but when I was asked to take part in European bag and luggage brand Kipling's new 'I AM' campaign, where they would analyse the contents of my handbag from a photo, I thought it might be fun to see what all this stuff says about me and what's going on in my life right now (other than I need to edit).

So I tipped out my bag and, pictured above, boys and girls, is what I carry around with me - on a good day, at least. I'm still looking at this pic going "what? no tissues?? where are the pens?" etc. (I'm very much a 'just in case' kinda gal). I had to choose a word to describe what I was doing while I carried/lugged all this stuff about and finish the sentence 'I am...'.  After a lot more deliberation, discussion and thought than was probably necessary, I settled on 'I am pootling'. Cos that's what I do. I pootle. Simple as that.

When I have the professional's findings based on this photograph of one of my favourite handbags and the random toteable possessions contained within, I'll post them but for now, come get involved too! See the gallery of other bags pictured for the I AM project on Kipling's My Bag = I Am..? Pinterest board (mine's there to Like or Repin if you fancy), or submit your own via their Facebook page by clicking here.


PS. For anyone who's interested, the contents of my favourite (huge) old Marc by Marc Jacobs Aidan shoulder bag, are:- 
2 x notebooks from Artbox, Marc by Marc Jacobs turnlock coin purse, Gloomy Bear drawstring used as a mini make up bag and filled with a MAC eyeshadow quad compact, Benefit Bad Gal eyeliner, lippies from Chanel and Topshop Make Up, Nanoblur, Pixi Beauty concealer compact, Philosophy mineral powder foundation and MAC Wonder Woman lipstick (both now sadly discontinued), Marc Jacobs Lola solid perfume ring and it's little leather bag, Laura Mercier Coconut and Almond hand cream,  Coca-Cola flavoured Lip Smackers lip balm, Duane Reade aloe vera hand sanitiser, Philosophy Pure Grace roll on perfume, mock croc Marc Jacobs Oyster card holder, Fuji FinePix F600 EXR digital camera in a case from Artbox, giant Lip Smacker lip balm in Candyfloss, Extra chewing gum in Apple Pie flavour (nommmm), travel size leopard print compact Tangle Teezer hairbrush, Nintendo DS (I love a bit of Professor Layton), Power Monkey travel iPhone charger, Ugly Doll key chain, glasses and case from Warby Parker, Carmex Healing Lotion moisturiser, scraggy half used packet of Panadol, Scope breath spray, Caitlin Moran's 'How To Be A Woman' and my old iPad in its little Marc by Marc Jacobs Dreamy sleeping bag case.   Ow, my neck.