HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

6.6.12

I Love My MTV - 90s Love for Pull & Bear Retro T-Shirts


The MTV logo is synonymous with 80s and 90s fashion. Since the revolutionary music channel's launch in 1981, the iconic motif has remained pretty much unchanged, although it has had a few little makeovers. Check these awesome ice-cream coloured tees, above, with a variety of classic MTV logos from Pull & Bear menswear (although these particular t-shirts are most definitely unisex).  Whilst over in their womenswear department, you'll find these hot little scoop neck vests featuring rockier neon and faded, vintage style zebra MTV logos. 


At a totally reasonable £15.99 for the vests and £17.99 for the t-shirts, all available from www.pullandbear.com, I'm going for one of each of the T's to wear with my newly acquired Yo! MTV Raps Puma high tops, below, that I've been thinking about ever since I stupidly neglected to buy them when they first came out a few years back. Thank you eBay! I really do love my MTV.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's super cool to hear from readers but please try and keep it clean and constructive, people...