HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

16.5.12

Hipper Than The Average Flower Delivery: Interflora's Multi-Coloured Rainbow Roses


Whilst being a good daughter and ordering a bouquet to be sent to my parents for their wedding anniversary, I was practically smacked in the face by these amazing multi-coloured roses from Interflora.  These crazy rainbow coloured fresh roses (I specify because I first assumed they must be silk) are hand dyed and come with a clear glass vase although personally I'd prefer to see them in a short, flat-coloured ceramic or plastic container - imagine a line of them in alternate yellow, pink and cerulean blue block vases down the centre of a long table for dinner parties... #LOVE