HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

30.1.12

Sportmax Pastel Fade Heels & Matching Hair


I am so coveting these Tiffany blue/green coloured heels with the faded pastel heels from Sportmax that I saw in the Observer.  I'm not quite sure why but they make me want to lick them - maybe it's a subconscious ice cream type thing.  I'm really into fades at the moment from these heels to my hair which is currently an autumnal dark auburn fading through a variety of reds through to strawberry blonde ends that border on the colour of Fruit Salad Chewits, although I'm feeling one of these looks as my next hair move...  Check out Bleach London's site for more work-unfriendly hair dyespiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's super cool to hear from readers but please try and keep it clean and constructive, people...