HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

16.6.11

RUPERT SANDERSON'S PERFECT PUMPS

I loved the Royal Wedding but that is possibly the one and only time I've had any interest in what HRH Kate Middleton was wearing. Yes, it's nice (and quite right) that she supports British designers, including the High Street, but REALLY? Must my inbox be bombarded daily by 'What Kate Wore Next' mails?? Normally these go straight to trash but one that came through this morning did pique my interest.


Rupert Sanderson's mail about his Malone pumps, caught my eye not because The Duchess had been spotted in them at yesterday's Garter Day Celebrations, but because these dove grey suede treasures are so incredibly covetable.  I rarely wear heels so when I do I want them to be outstanding works of beauty and these 10cm heels with their simple, classic round-toed style are just that.  At £345 they're not cheap but then this type of timeless luxury rarely is. I'd expect the High Street to be flooded with copies soon but - channelling recent Coca-Cola posts - there's nothing better than the real thing.

Buy online or check for stockists at Rupert Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's super cool to hear from readers but please try and keep it clean and constructive, people...